Getting a Cloud project
- Review and understand the important role you are about to take on to safeguard your research and the shared cloud infrastruture.
- If you do not have a Compute Canada account, create one with these instructions.
- If you are a primary investigator (PI) with an active cloud resource allocation (see RAC) you should already have a project. See the below section using the cloud to get started. If not or you are not sure please contact technical support.
- Otherwise go here to:
- request access to an existing project
- and if you are a PI you may also:
- request a new project with our Rapid Access Service (RAS)
- or an increase in quota of an existing project.