What do you want to do?
- If you don't already have a Compute Canada account, see
- If you are an experienced HPC user and are ready to log onto a cluster, you probably want to know
- If you are new to HPC or would like some training, you can
- If you want to know which software and hardware are available for a specific discipline, a series of discipline guides is in preparation. At this time, you can consult the guides on
- If you have hundreds of gigabytes of data to move across the network, read about the Globus file transfer services.
- Python users can learn how to install modules in a virtual environment and R users how to install packages.
- If you want to experiment with software that doesn’t run well on our traditional HPC systems, please read about Compute Canada Cloud resources.