Before writing to us, consider checking the Known issues page to see if the problem you're experiencing has already been reported. If you can't find the information you need on this wiki, send email to the address below that you think best matches your need.
Please do not send a new support request as a follow-up on an old email thread. Instead, start a brand new one to avoid re-opening an old ticket.
- email@example.com -- Questions about Globus file transfer services
- firstname.lastname@example.org -- Questions about using CC-Cloud resources
- email@example.com -- Questions about Compute Canada accounts
- firstname.lastname@example.org -- Questions about Compute Canada account renewals
- email@example.com -- Any other issue
To help us help you better, please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Compute Canada default username
- University or institution
- Describe what you did and what went wrong in as much detail as you can:
- Copy and paste any error messages into your email, the command you were executing, the job identifier and the job script
- Identify the software (including the version) and cluster(s) or system(s) you were trying to use
Things to beware
- Never send a password!
- Maximum attachment size is 40 MB.